söndag 5 juli 2009

skins

Några favoritcitat från andra säsongen av Skins, som jag ser om för femtioelfte gången nu.

Cassie: Do you know what hurts most about a broken heart? Not being able to remember how you felt before... try and keep that feeling, because... if it goes... you'll never get it back
Chris: What happens then?
Cassie: You lay waste to the world... and everything in it.

Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
Jal: Of course.
Cassie: That's what love feels like

Jal: Chris? Got anything to offer?
Chris: Bubbles. They go up, and up and up and then ... dissapear. Poof

Michelle: [Michelle sees Tony with Abigail] What?
Abigail: Princess Leia, right? Jinx! You look so ....... home made. Doesn’t she, Tony? Gloriously quaint.
Tony: Hi Michelle.
Michelle: You dressed as Luke? ..... For her?
Tony: Well .... I guess I ..... Did I?
Michelle: Tony ...... [walks away]
Anwar: Do you think either of them has actually seen Star Wars? You reckon they know Luke's her brother?

0 kommentarer :